Please click on the play button to listen to our programs in the Urdu language.
- How To Win Favor - Everyone would like other people to think well of them. The question is how to achieve it. Some people think the answer lies in external appearance. But following the latest fashions and dressing in the latest styles does not guarantee that anyone will respect or like you. Some people think the way to obtain the … Continue reading
- What If There Were No Want? - Can you imagine a world in which there were no needs? No one would go to bed hungry. No one would lack the necessities of life. Everyone would have enough money and resources. No one would lack education. Everyone would enjoy good health. For centuries, philosophers and politicians have attempted to devise social and political … Continue reading
- True Beauty - People are obsessed with the pursuit of beauty. Every year our society spends fortunes on products designed to make us look better. Every day we are bombarded with advertisements which promise us beauty if we will only buy what is offered. Yet, we all know that physical beauty is temporary. Though we do not like … Continue reading
- What If There Were No Resurrection? - The Prophet Job asked an important question which many people have, “If a man dies, will he live again?…” (Job 14:14 NIV) Probably most people would like to think that there is something beyond this life. The thought that everything ends at the grave is repugnant. In contrast, the thought of being resurrected from the … Continue reading
- “I Will Not Violate My Covenant” - Which of us has never been disappointed by others? Which of us has not experienced feelings of hurt and betrayal by what others have done? While the actions of others disappoint us and may even harm us, perhaps we experience the greatest hurt when someone breaks their word to us. They make a promise and … Continue reading
- What If There Were No Choice But To Believe? - Many people insist that there is no God. Many others proclaim that it is self-evident that God exists. The truth is that there is no absolute proof one way or the other. Even those people who have been raised in very religious homes, if they are honest with themselves, have, at some time in their … Continue reading
- Seeing and Believing - We have a saying, “Seeing is believing”. The saying is a reminder to use a little caution when someone tells us something. We should not always believe everything we’re told. The more important the claim, the more diligent we ought to be to verify the claim before accepting it. For example, it would be unwise … Continue reading